How We Share Your Information
- Your personal details are never shared with anyone or any organisation outside of the club membership.
- Within the club, information is available on a restricted basis for certain committee members in order to carry out their duties. Only the membership secretary is able to make changes to the personal information that members provide when joining the club.
- Currently membership cards and welcome packs are sent by post. A member of the club receives membership number, and first name of new members in order to print the membership cards for new members, which are then posted by the secretary.
- Email addresses and phone numbers may be shared with other club members (eg a ride leader in order to plan an event; to notify of last minute changes; when members request help / information from other members of the club)
- Although the club uses PayPal, we do not receive any bank account or card details from PayPal and nothing relating to your bank account is asked for or stored by the club.
Please use the Menu on the right to return to the Data Privacy OverView page, or to see any of the other detailed descriptions relative to the GDPR requirements.
(GDPR – The General Data Protection Regulation introduced as law on 25th May 2018)